Contact Centre Services
While you may think the obvious role of our contact centre is to make debt recovery calls on behalf of our clients, there is far more that we can do for you. In working closely with our clients, we learn more about their businesses and how we can assist from a wider perspective.
So, whether you are a large organisation with a large customer base, or a small company with limited resource and expertise, we will find a solution for you.
- Marketing campaigns aimed at growing your business
- identifying product and service cross selling opportunities
- Outbound call resource when you need it and at the right time of the day
- Customer contact to obtain additional information such as,
- credit applications details not submitted, or requiring updating
- insurance details to meet security/borrowing requirements
- updating customer details through courtesy calling to strengthen your relationship
- Early Collection Calling – the likelihood of being paid increases the sooner a problem with an unpaid account is addressed.
- Credit Consultants clients are asking us to become involved earlier in their credit cycles.
- As soon as an account is overdue, or a direct debit has been missed, we can take responsibility for following up with the customer to understand and resolve the problem.
- We call in your name, mindful at all times of the customer relationship.
- Credit Control – if you want to focus on growing your business, out-source the credit control function to us. Talk to us about how practical and simple this can be to put in place.
What are the benefits?
- Our Contact Centre hours are:
- 8.00am – 10.00pm Monday to Thursday
- 8.00am-5.00pm Friday
- 8.00am – 4.00pm Saturday
- So, we have it covered when you need a hand or additional resource outside your core hours of operation, which will maximise Right Party contacts, or provide a ‘voice’ to your customers.
- We have proven ability to work with volume account campaigns – our systems are robust and our reporting transparent
- Early collection calls through earlier intervention will ensure earlier customer payment and therefore customer retention
- On outbound calling assignments WE ARE YOU when we make the calls – so we become an extension of your arm
- Incorrect data is cleansed as part of the process
- No fixed term contracts – we are there when you need us
- No need to outsource to a number of providers – we can do it
- Ability to interface with your system, or ease of data upload in to ours. We have the in-house IT expertise to make it stress free.